Sabatack® 720 is a 1-component MS polymer-based sealant and light adhesive. Its primary use is to seal seams, overlaps, joints and cracks. Can be painted wet-on-wet.
- open time of 14 minutes approx.
- tensile strength (Fmax) of 2.8 N/mm² approx.
- hardness Shore A of 50 approx.
- elongation at break of 140% approx.
- broad bonding spectrum
- contains no solvents, isocyanates or silicones
- available in multiple colors and packaging units
Certificates & test reports
- ISEGA (in connection with HACCP)